Monday, November 11, 2013

     Well, my wife Gabrielle has left on a business trip.  Her job is an excellent one that she enjoys greatly.  The only major downside to this position of hers is that she does have to travel from time to time.  In fact from today , November 11, she will be gone until November 21 with the exception of this weekend when she returns for an all too brief stay.  I love that her career is one that she enjoys, and also affords us the ability to allow me to be a stay at home dad/full time 12 credit per semester students at Molloy College. However times like these are very stressful.  Obviously, first and foremos,t I miss the person who I chose to spend the rest of my life living with, but I also have to admit that taking care of Dean, going to class, doing school work, and then coming home to relieve the babysitter and take care of Dean is very stressful.  I know that she is jealous and would rather be here, but 10 days of nearly uninterrupted child care, coupled with school, and other responsibilities around the house is very stressful.  There is no down time to do the things I want to do.  There is barely enough time to do the things I need too do.  I'm going to need this winter break around the Holidays more than I ever though possible.



Barely: very little
Exception:  outlier; stands out against the norm
Career:  job that identifies who a person is.  Job tat may be done at several places of employment over time
Relieve:  Step in for, take over for someone
Jealous:  Feelings of wiching to be in someone else position or place



In there winter the night is so long there is        any daylight.

The homeless man on the street is very         of the man eating lobster in the restraunt.
 While most people with work several jobs, it is difficult to stay in the same         .
Most times when there is a parent whose career is to take care of the children and household it is a female role.  I am one of the few       .
The fresh troops are goping to go into the battle to       the ones who have been fighting for a long time now.


Write this paragraph from my son Dean's perspective.
EX:  My mom has left on a business trip.
My dad loves that hers is a career that she enjoys greatly.



1 comment: